Do you: Lead By Example? Enjoy Being Rewarded For Your Success? Thrive In a Customer Driven Culture? Love Working With The Elderly? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
River Pointe Health Campus is an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility in Evansville, IN with a position available for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to assist in running this campus.
This Administrator (LNHA) will assist the Executive Director to oversee all daily operations at our state of the art Health Campus. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Administrator will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with current regulations
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent department directors, supervisors and other personnel
- In the absence of the Executive Director, assume administrative authority, responsibility and accountability of directing the activities and programs of the health campus
- Ensure that the building and grounds are maintained in good repair
- Ensure that all residents receive care in a manner and in an environment that maintains or enhances their quality of life without abridging the safety and rights of other residents
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.