GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently looking for a non-certified Resident Care Associate (Caregiver) to join our team!
** Looking for candidates who are interested in growing with the company and becoming CNA's***
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a RN:
- Utilize the nursing process in delivering patient care and ensure continuity of care from admission through discharge and return to family and community.
- Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver, counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
- Visit residents on your assigned unit on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident’s physical and emotional status. Notify the charge nurse, the physician, and/or the DON when there is a change in the resident’s condition.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate “life saving” measures in the absence of a physician.
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments per the physician’s order and accurately record all care provided.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plans based on such assessments.
- Document resident care provided and resident’s response or lack of response to care provided.
- Participate in resident care conferences as assigned.
What makes us different? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer