Do you have excellent people skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Human Resources (HR) professional to join our organization as Divisional Employee Relations Support.
The Employee Relations Support / Human Resources Support will provide HR support to the health campuses located in our Southeast Division, which includes our locations in Corydon, New Albany, Scottsburg, Bedford, Seymour, Hanover, Madison, Columbus, Greensburg, Batesville and Lawrencburg area. This critical role partners with divisional and campus leadership in the areas of employee relations, recruitment & retention, training, compensation, workers compensation and employee satisfaction surveys.
The responsibilities of our Employee Relations Support / Human Resources Support will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance regarding coaching, counseling and disciplinary actions while enforcing Trilogy’s policies and procedures
- Conducting Peer Reviews on a regular basis to ensure compliance with all Trilogy HR standards
- Leading all HR related activities during acquisitions and start-up situations
- Assisting with recruitment, retention and recognition programs at health campuses
- Investigating and responding to employee complaints
- Facilitating and planning for Trilogy’s Caregiver Preceptor and Nurse Mentor programs
- The Employee Relations Support / HR Support will also assist in training and onboarding new Executive Directors and department leaders as they join the Trilogy team
Equal Opportunity Employer
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
Trilogy Health Services: Where Family Comes to Live and Team Members Come to Grow!
The Trilogy Difference includes:
Not convinced? Check us out on Glassdoor: bitly.com/trilogyglassdoor
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.