Are you full of creativity and compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
unpaid intern position We are a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Activities Department as a Resident Activities Intern.
Our Activity Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institution's requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity programs of the health campus.
-Assist in creation of Collateral Materials concerning Activity programs.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the health campus and the services and needs of the resident and family.
- Involve residents and families in planning facility activity programs.
- Interview residents and/or family members to obtain activity information.
- Ensure that all charted activity progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident's response to the service.
- Assist with arranging transportation for field trips when necessary.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a schedule of activities. Assist in scheduling movies, planning parties, and providing games/activities for the residents.
- Encourage residents to participate in hobbies and crafts. Provide material as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
Trilogy Health Services: Where Family Comes to Live and Team Members Come to Grow!
The Trilogy Difference includes:
Not convinced? Check us out on Glassdoor: bitly.com/trilogyglassdoor
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.