The Following is an Unpaid Internship.
Looking for a career in Training and Development? This internship will give you hands on experience in our Learning Management System Cornerstone. You'll have the opportunity to create real content and training modules for our 16,000+ employee population. If you love working on graphics, videos, training, and getting creative, then this is an internship for you!
Here are a few of the things you will be working on:
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!