The Following is an Unpaid Internship.
Looking for a career in Training and Development? This internship will give you hands on experience in our Learning Management System Cornerstone. You'll develope course content that will be used by our 16,000+ employee population. Learn how to manage training and development for a diverse healthcare workforce in this unique internship opportunity!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
- Gather information and course elements from members, internal departments, SMEs (subject matter
- experts), research institutions, and others.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate
- current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and
- curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and
- dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing
- the company’s training and development initiatives.
- Manage eLearning content from vendors to ensure it is compatible with the LMS.
- Work with Instructional Designers, Graphic Designers, and programmers to support eLearning content
- Run demos of the system and provide training to individuals and users groups.
- Ensure that participants are registered for Education and Training events and performs reconciliation
- function with Business office as needed.
- Coordinate and conduct the webinars using Go-To-Meeting, Blue Jeans or similar programs and upload
- recordings into LMS.
- Lend expertise in the technical aspects of eLearning to internal PSBA departments, as requested.
- May facilitate live and recorded learning.