The Following is an Unpaid Internship.
Looking for a career in grant writing? This unique opportunity offers the chance for you to research and write grant proposals for workforce development opportunities for a population of 16,000+ employees.
The following are a few of your daily responsibilities:
- Responsible for researching grant opportunities for Workforce and Foundation
- Develop effective grant proposals and grant reports
- Incorporate accurate and pertinent information in the proposal or application
- Assist various groups in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements
- Maintain a professional and cordial relation with the grant coordinator and fund providers to ensure and check if the information provided meets the requirements
- Track grant deadlines
- Maintain communication with various Government and Non-profit contacts